Jabra Pro 930
Jabra PRO 930 is a professional entry-level wireless headset designed for Unified Communications and PC-based telephony such as Skype. The robust Jabra PRO 930 offers all the essential features of a wireless headset in a simple design at an attractive price point.
Jabra PRO 930 frees users from their desk, enabling them to find documents and multi-task with maximum efficiency while on a call. Apart from being able to walk and talk up to 120 m/325ft away from their desk, users will also benefit from enhanced ergonomics.
- Up to 120 metres office range which increases productivity and comfort allowing the user to multitask with maximum efficiency and control the call from anywhere in the office.
- Talk time up to 6 hours in wideband sound mode and up to 8 hours in narrowband sound mode, with up to 36 hours standby, so no need to charge the headset in working hours.
- Noise cancelling microphone enhances call clarity by eliminating background noise from the office.
- Optimised for Microsoft Lync 2010 and Microsoft Office Communicator, simply connect to a computer and its ready to go.
- Minimal energy consumption with Jabra intellipower system allows headset to adjust power consumption automatically and optimize the base unit for low power consumption saving energy and reducing emissions.
- Includes volume control and microphone mute buttons on the headset.