When you need to wear a headset all day, the Plantronics Blackwire 5200 Series has you covered. Ergonomically designed, it’s comfortable enough to wear all day on your longest calls. To make it easier for you to work anywhere in the office, it also gives you the freedom to plug into the compatible device of your choice. All models are available with 3.5 mm connectivity and you can choose USB-A or USB-C Variants.
Outstanding Audio Quality for Better Productivity
Today’s workplace can be noisy and filled with distractions. The Plantronics Blackwire 5200 Series ensures you’ll be able to hear and be heard more clearly, enjoy conversation privacy and be more productive. Designed with soft, conforming ear cushions which provide passive noise cancelling, while a precisely tuned microphone masks nearby conversations.
A Headset that Can be Adjusted to the Way You Work
The Plantronics Blackwire 5200 Series can be adjusted to fit the way you work, with its customisable mute settings, calls can be made and answered confidently, ensuring you`re always heard. Languages for voice alerts can be set, meaning users are in greater control of their conversation.
- Connectivity to Smartphone and Tablet Via 3.5mm and PC Via USB-A
- Ideal for All Day Use, Long Conference Calls and Listening to Multimedia
- Noise Cancelling Microphone With Flexible Boom
- One Touch Call Answer/End. Volume +/- and Mute
- PC Wideband Audio with Noise Cancelling Microphones for High Quality PC Telephony
- Plantronics Manager Pro, an Additional Purchase, Enables your IT Team to Gain Insight into Every Compatible Plantronics Headset being used Company-Wide
- Variants Available Include Universal USB-A or USB-C
- Leatherette Ear Cushions, Headset Folds Flat for Easy Storage
- Cushioned Metal Headband Provides Durability While Maintaining a Comfortable Secure Fit
- PC Via USB-A, Connects to Mobile Devices and Tablets via 3.5mm and Devices that Support USB-A
- Users With Extensive PC Communication and Multimedia
- Dynamic EQ
- Microphone Frequency Response 100 Hz–8 kHz Optimal for PC Wideband Voice Telephony (up to 6,800 Hz)
- Hi-Fi Stereo (C5220, C5220 USB-C Only) Receive Frequency Response from 20 Hz–20 kHz
- Enhanced Digital Signal Processing (DSP)
- Noise Cancelling Microphone
- Adjustable Audio Alerts (Mute/Volume)
- SoundGuard® DIGITAL Protects Against Sound Levels Above 118dBA, Anti-Startle (During Calls) Detects and Eliminates any Large Sudden Increase in Signal Level Time-Weighted Average Prevents Average Daily Noise Exposure from Exceeding 85 dBA (Enabled by Plantronics Hub). Additional Lower Level Hearing Protection against Acoustic Startle is Provided by Plantronics Hub Software Limiting Peak Levels to 102 dBA.
**Built for UC Applications and Softphones from Avaya®, Cisco®, Microsoft® and More. Certified for Skype for Business**