The HW251N includes Wideband frequency response – this means you get the highest level of audio performance, giving you clear natural sound; perfect for contact centres or busy offices. SupraPlus is available in Monaural and Binaural styles and a choice of Plantronics® trademark Voice Tube or High Performance Noise Cancelling Microphone. Comfort while you work!
The HW251N is ergonomically designed from the ground up, giving you comfortable, natural support. This headset is supported by our 2-year warranty, and is compatible with all Plantronics® adapters.
- Full Wideband Audio. The Entire Supraplus Series takes Advantage of Wideband VoIP Technology. The Noise Cancelling Boom Features Wideband Receivers to Deliver Improved Speech Clarity and Life Like Fidelity, this Helps Decrease listening Errors, Repeats and Listener Fatigue.
- Monaural or Binaural Styles – Monaural Allows Users to Hear the Conversation and Whats Happening Around Them, Binaural Cuts Out Distracting Background Noise.
- Quick Call Feature. Headband Twists Out of the Way for Convenient Quick Call Pick Up.
- Small, Light and Flexible Cable. Designed for Lightweight Durability, With a Single Cable Design for Binaural Models.
- Bendable Click Stop Microphone Boom. Stays in Position for Clearer Voice Transmission.
- Comfortable, Lightweight Design. Adjustable Headband and Foam Ear Cushions Create a Stable, Comfortable Fit.
- Excellent Receive-Side Audio Quality. A Wideband Frequency Response Improves Listening Intelligibility.
- Operating Frequency – Wideband
- Hearing Protection – SoundGuard® – Acoustic Limiting for Protection Against Sounds Above 118 dBA
- Weight – 49g
- Over The Head Wearing Style
- Transmit Sensitivity @1kHZ – 39 ± 3 dBV/Pa
- Receive Sensitivity @ 1kHZ – 13 dBPa/V
- Transmit Frequency Range – 150 to 6800Hz
- Receive Frequency Range – 100 to 6800Hz