We’re confident that you’ll be happy with your goods however, there may be occasions when you’ll need to return a product to us. If you wish to do so, please carefully read our returns policy below so that we can deal with your return in the most efficient way possible for you.
- All products come with a minimum 12-month warranty
- It is important that you contact us before returning any items as faulty.
- Your statutory rights are not affected in any way by our terms.
- We will do all we can to try to resolve any issues you have with products and services purchased from us. If you have any problems at all with products or delivery, please get in touch and we’ll do our very best to help you.
- Feedback is very important to us, so if you’re not happy in any way, please contact us.
Items Damaged In Transit
Whilst we ensure that all items dispatched from our warehouse are carefully packaged and protected, occasionally items can be damaged on their way to you. If this is the case there are a number of options:
- The first thing you can do is to report this at the point of delivery by either signing for the parcel as “DAMAGED” or refusing delivery all together, which will ensure the parcel is returned to us by the courier. If you don’t have the opportunity to check your delivery on signing, you can always sign for the item as “UNCHECKED”.
- If you do sign for a package that has been damaged upon arrival, we ask that you report this within 48 hours at the very latest, as no claims can be processed after this period.
- Once you inform us of goods damaged in transit, we will arrange with you for the goods to be sent back to us. Please ensure that you use any original packaging and return the goods along with any boxes, cables, manuals etc that arrived with the delivery.
Items Faulty Upon Delivery
If your items are faulty upon arrival you have 28 calendar days in which to in inform us of the issue.
Our first course of action is to try to help diagnose the fault. We do sometimes refer you to manufacturer support lines where appropriate as they can often help with specific configuration or set-up issues and can help confirm a fault. This process helps to expedite the exchange process and ensures you’re not liable for costs incurred for returning a non-faulty item.
Once goods are diagnosed as faulty and returned to us, our team will check the goods for a fault and then issue a refund/replacement as requested. Please note that you should return the goods in their original packaging, along with any cables, consumables or manuals. If you’re sending a product back for a refund, then you will also need to include any free gifts or extras supplied with your goods.
Please note we do test all items returned to us as faulty. If items returned to us are found to be not faulty we will return the same item back to you, in the same box and in the same condition it was received. Note that you will be liable for the cost of sending the item back to you and goods will not be re-sent until we have received payment equal to the original delivery costs.
Items That Develop A Fault Within The Warranty Period
If any of your goods develop a fault and it is more than 28 calendar days since purchase, then provided your item is within its warranty period* you are entitled to a warranty repair or replacement. In some cases some of our manufacturers offer comprehensive and extended warranties on their products, so please do not be offended if we direct you to them first as they can often offer specialist support which can correct technical issues quickly for you. Some manufacturers even take care of the returns procedure all together. However, if a manufacturer can’t help and you are within the Telecom Repairs Services warranty period, we will always honor a genuine warranty claim. Simply contact us to run through your product issue and our returns department will advise on the best course of action.
* 12 Month Warranty on all goods starting on date of purchase.
What To Do Next
Please call us on 0161 302 4847 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know about your faulty product. Our team will do what we can to quickly help and try to diagnose any faults, as quite often, a simple settings change or checking cords and cables are plugged into their correct port can correct many initial issues.
- When we receive any faulty goods, we’ll test them against the fault stated and then simply replace or repair the faulty unit, dispatching your new item on the same day.
- Please note for fault returns, if no fault is found we reserve the right to charge you for the cost of returning the goods back to you.
No goods to be sent back without authorisation
Your statutory rights are not affected in any way by our returns procedure.